Lybethras LLC values its customers and respects their privacy. This Privacy and Usage Policy applies to personal information that we collect about you in the United States and Brail, including but not limited to data collected through our online and mobile websites. This information is used to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. Neither your name nor any of your personal information is sold to any other on- affiliated company or agency.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use certain information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears on this policy. We shall not apply changes in our policy retroactively to information collected from you under a prior policy if, in the reasonable exercise of our discretion, we determine that the changes substantively affect your rights, unless we have given you notice of the changes of the policy and an opportunity to opt out. We will provide this notice to you by email if we have a current email address for you and otherwise by posting notice of the change prominently on the home page of our website.
Lybethras complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Tory Burch’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
We sometimes ask you for certain kinds of personal information to provide the services we offer. By providing your personal information as set forth herein, you are authorizing Lybethras to store and use your information accordingly. This information includes:
- Shopping: We may ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship the items to you. If you elect to be added to our marketing list, we may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services, surveys, and promotions.
My Account: You have the opportunity to create a personal shopping account with Lybethras, which allows you to shop faster and easier. Using a user name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. In creating this account, you authorize Lybethras to store your name and email address. Should you elect to do so, you may also include in your “My Account” your telephone number, payment card information, and shipping and billing addresses.
Through the “My Account” feature, you may create a Wish List of products you want and share the items on your list by copying and pasting the URL. You may elect to make this Wish List public so that friends and family can search for you by either name or email address.
When you create an account with Lybethras, you will be given the option to be added to the Lybethras marketing list. Whether or not you select this option, your personal information will never be sold to anyone, and except as specifically provided herein, your personal information will not be shared.
- Email List: You may also sign up on the website to receive promotional emails from Lybethras. To sign up, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, gender, age, birthday and preferences. Subscriptions to the email list can be canceled at any time.
- Removal from Lists: To be removed from our marketing list, you may also click the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of the emails to be removed from emails that we send you. Please allow us at least ten (10) business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
- Email to a Friend: You may be able to share certain content from this website with your friends. In order to do so, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code and telephone number, as well as for your friends’ contact details, in order for Lybethras to fulfill your request, on your behalf and under your sole responsibility as regards to their consent to receive a message from you via this service.
Information We Collect By Automated Means
We may collect information about your browser, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns
- To store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our website.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect from our customers for various purposes, including:
- Process transactions upon their request.
- Improve our stores, website, customers shopping experience, and quality of service.
- Determine the amount, location, and frequency of customer traffic into our stores.
- Send communications about our products, services surveys, and promotions.
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
- Process information or claims in connection with incidents at our stores.
- Enable, our service providers, to perform certain activities on our behalf.
- Comply with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes.
- Combine information obtained in store and online for the purposes identified above.
Others with Whom We May Share Your Information
Service Providers: We may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing emails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service by phone; and (g) provide other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations under the agreements and a manner consistent with this Privacy and Usage Policy.
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this site or the public.
Links to other sites
While visiting our website, you may link to sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. This does not mean that we endorse these sites. We do not make any representations or warranties about any website you may access through the Lybethras website. They are independent of us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for, their information or activities.
Lybethras uses commercially reasonable measures to keep your financial information private and safe. We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the safety and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Also, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. Our customer service center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note, however, that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
We use what we consider to be industry standard security technology in transferring information to process your orders. All credit card transactions should take place in a protected area of our website, which is designed to reduce the risk of any loss, misuse or alteration of the information collected. When you have finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you should move into the protected area of our website. Once you've entered, the page address (URL) should change from HTTP to https. Also, a key or a closed lock should appear in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to notify you of this change. You should remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process. Please check that you are still in this protected area when you type in your credit card details.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use commercially reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. We may, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
“SPOOFING” AND “PHISHING.”
“Spoofing” or “Phishing” are common Internet scams. These may occur when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that Lybethras will NEVER send you an email requesting you to verify credit card or bank information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email.
Our website is not meant for children. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen and will dispose of any such information if we become aware that it has been provided to us. Our online contests or sweepstakes are restricted to entrants who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they are located, whichever is greater.